Friday, January 14, 2011

Quality time

December 19, 2010 by Minette dogs love to go for car rides!

Just pass the quality time with your dog can improve your health!  Today, I want to take a break and away holidays all anxiety.  Invite your family sneak or just off the coast with your dog, according to which helps you bust some stress!

I was stay informed on the blogs and do my daily tasks with my dogs every day.  However I think today I could ignore this event if I wanted to, because today was day of Yoga.  I can't seem to do Yoga without the aid of some doggies rumps and faces in my face.  It may be because they can here the video instructor say «downward Dog» and "upward Dog" or perhaps its due to my grumbling, but most probably its because I am a captive audience on the floor!

Although I made some great connections with my dogs today, I will still go out and make this cause of task, it's easy and fun!

Bring the entire family!

All I really want do you, is to take your car and keys of your dog and head for a little holiday drive to see Christmas lights.  When I was a child there were several blocks and neighborhoods in my city where almost everyone went to work to decorate the size of their homes.  The city even gave prizes for the most well decorated area.  Each year we either walk through the streets of the city or the drive and sing some songs.  It's one of my favorite memories and things to do during the holidays!

Thus find a grouse neighbourhood and will enjoy the lights of Christmas with hot chocolate and your best friend.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment